Orange County Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com
Ten Fuel Saving Tips
1. Avoid High Speeds-- As your speed increases, your aerodynamic drag increases in an exponential fashion. Driving 62 mph (100 km/h) vs 75 mph (120 km/h) will reduce fuel consumption by about 15%.
2. Do Not Accelerate or Brake Hard--By anticipating the traffic and applying slow steady acceleration and braking, fuel economy may increase by as much as 20%.
3. Keep Tires Properly Inflated--Keep tire air pressure at the level recommended by your vehicle manufacturer. A single tire under inflated by 2 PSI, increases fuel consumption by 1%.
4. Use A/C Sparingly-- When the air conditioner is on it puts extra load on the engine forcing more fuel to be used (by about 20%). The defrost position on most vehicles also uses the air conditioner.
5. Keep Windows Closed-- Windows open, especially at highway speeds, increase drag and result in decreased fuel economy of up to 10%.
6. Service Vehicle Regularly-- Proper maintenance avoids poor fuel economy related to dirty air filters, old spark plugs or low fluid levels.
7. Use Cruise Control --Maintaining a constant speed over long distances often saves gas.
8. Avoid Heavy Loads-- Remove the sand bags from your trunk in the spring and pack lightly for long trips.
9. Avoid Long Idles-- If you anticipate being stopped for more than 1 minute, shut off the car. Restarting the car uses less fuel than letting it idle for this time.
10. Purchase a Fuel Efficient Vehicle
We will make our best efforts that posted prices are always accurate however, we are not responsible for any typographical or other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to a typographical or other error, such as data transmission, etc., this Dealership or Pixel Motion, Inc. are only responsible for the correct price, which will be provided as soon as we are made aware of such error(s). Ultimately, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information is 100% accurate with the Dealer.
Posted vehicle images and descriptions on our website is representative to what is provided by our suppliers. Please note that the actual vehicle may slightly differ from its specifications and/or images. The Dealership is not responsible for any typographical, pricing, product specifications, advertising or shipping errors. Advertised prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
In the event a vehicle is posted at an incorrect price due to these errors, or if an error in pricing was received from our suppliers, the Dealership reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel these orders.